The Institutes Board of Governors is the highest administrative body. The Board of Governors sets policy and oversees the institutions operations. Dr. N. Satish Reddy (President, Sarojini Educational Society) chairs the Aditya College of Engineering & Technology Board of Governors, with Dr. T. K. Rama Krishna Rao (Principal, Aditya College of Engineering & Technology, Surampalem) serving as Member Secretary. It consists of members appointed by the Board of Trustees, as well as members nominated by the AICTE, the University, the State Government, and two Institute faculty members. It meets at least twice a year to analyze the institutions performance and to plan future growth efforts.
The Board of Governors shall have the authority to act in accordance with the provisions of the Aditya College of Engineering & Technology bye-laws as well as state government/affiliated university guidelines. The functions of the Governing Council are as follows:
|5 Members||Management||Trust or management as per the constitution or bylaws, with the Chairman or President/Director as the chairperson|
|2 Members||Teachers of the College||Nominated by the Principal based on seniority by rotation|
|1 Member||Educationist or industrialist||Nominated by the management|
|1 Member||UGC Nominee||Nominated by the UGC|
|1 Member||State Government nominee||Academician not below the rank of professor or State Government official of Directorate of Higher Education/State Council of Higher Education|
|1 Member||University Nominee||Nominated by the University|
|1 Member||Principal of College||Ex-Officio|
|SNO||Name of the member||Category|
|1||Dr. N. Satish Reddy||President|
|2||Dr. N. Sesha Reddy||Vice-President|
|3||Sri N K Deepak Reddy||Secretary|
|4||Dr N. Suguna||Member (Management)|
|5||Smt. N. Sruthi||Member (Management)|
|6||Dr. M. Sreenivasa Reddy||Member (Management)|
|7||Dr. A. Ramakrishna||Member (Management)|
|8||Sri K. Durga Prasad||Member (Principal’s Nominee)|
|9||Mrs. P Aruna Kumari, Asst. Prof. JNTUV||University Nominee|
|10||Mr. K. S.Varaprasad, Principal, APT- Kakinada||State Govt. Nominee|
|11||Dr. T. K. Rama Krishna Rao||Member Secretary|
|12||Dr. T. Srihari||Member (Principal’s Nominee)|
|13||Mr. P. Venugopal||Member (Principal’s Nominee)|
Click here for 28th Governing Body meeting MinutesView
Click here for 27th Governing Body meeting MinutesView
Click here for 26th Governing Body meeting MinutesView
Click here for 25th Governing Body meeting MinutesView
Click here for 24th Governing Body meeting MinutesView
Click here for 23rd Governing Body meeting MinutesView
Click here for 22nd Governing Body meeting MinutesView
Click here for 21st Governing Body meeting MinutesView
Click here for 20th Governing Body meeting MinutesView
Click here for 19th Governing Body meeting MinutesView
Click here for 18th Governing Body meeting MinutesView
1. Collect feedback from various stake holders:
Collecting feedback from the various stakeholders in the action taken by the academic advisory board for the smooth working of the association and its improvement.
1.1. Students : The board works for the general prosperity and all-encompassing advancement of the students of the organization so they may stand as loyal pioneers and as dynamic members in the society. The important ideas can be taken from the students as a type of feedback for the improvement of the students.
1.2. Faculty : Faculty members are the centralsource for the operation of the academic advisory group rules and strategies. For the improvement of the students, the important feedback of the teachers will be supposed,discussed and executed according to the decision taken by the board of trustees.
1.3. Alumni : The Alumni network has a genuine advantage for presentstudents. As a brand representative of the organizationalumni will play an essential role in the advancement of the studentcareer. Alumni also give their importanttime to offer career support to existing students.
1.4. Employer : In order to get the best job offers the employer feedback is very important. The significant feedback and ideas will be taken from the employer through the alumni and the equivalent is scrutinized in the academic board meeting to enhance the placements.
1.5. Parents :
The parents will share their ideas and opinions with the committee for the advancement of the students. The significant ideas and feedback of the parent will be recorded and examined during the academic advisory group meetings.
2. Feedback reports analysis and review by the academic committee: Partners' feedback can be gathered and scrutinized with the assistance of the academic panel members and the essential reports can be created to communicate with the governing body to make a further move. A college level combined feedback report will be prepared to make vital actions.
3. Monitoring and conducting the occasional events according to the perspective plan: When the confirmation is given by the governing body, the events will be planned department wise and conducted according to the proposed plan and monitored by the academic board.
4. Submission of Action taken Report to the Governing Body: Action taken report will be prepared by each and every department for additional examination and improvement of future occasions and events.
5. To review, exhort on and create strategies on evaluation to know the quality levels of teaching and learning process
6. To review and frame some strategies to upgrade and motivate the students towards learning and to inspire them.
7. To review and encourage elective subjects to be offered by the concerned departments.
8. To screen and follow up students learning outcomes.
9. To introduce and advance distinctive teaching techniques.
10. To record students’ individual information and other learning experience to help students in their further studies or build up their career path.
11. To help and support the teachers’ advancement through holding distinctive training and orientation programs.
12. Issuing the rules to all departments to organize guest lectures by esteemed personalities from the industry and organizing some workshops, coordinating some occasions to enhance the knowledge levels and skills among students.
13. Encouraging and upgrading the teaching productivity through the appraisal framework.
14. Make guidelines for sports, extracurricular activities. Furthermore, appropriate support and maintenance of the playground, gyms and hostels.
15. Frequency of the gathering is 2 times in each academic year.
Acadamic Committee Memebers for AY-2021-22 - View
Acadamic Committee Memebers for AY-2020-21 - View
Acadamic Committee Memebers for AY-2019-20 - View
Acadamic Committee Memebers for AY-2018-19 - View
Acadamic Committee Memebers for AY-2017-18 - View
Acadamic Committee Memebers for AY-2016-17 - View
SOP for AY-2021-22 -View
SOP for AY-2020-21 -View
SOP for AY-2019-20 -View
SOP for AY-2018-19 -View
SOP for AY-2017-18 -View
|S.No||NAME OF THE STAFF||QUALIFICATION||DESIGNATION||EXPERIENCE||PHOTO|
|1||Dr.MUTHEVI ANIL KUMAR||M.Tech,Ph.D||Professor & HOD||10.11Y|
|2||Dr.REGELLA VENKATA SAT||M.Tech,Ph.D||Professor||13.11Y|
|3||Dr.RAYI SAILAJA||M.Tech,Ph.D||Associate Professor||13.4Y|
|4||Dr.SANJIV RAO GODLA||M.Tech,Ph.D||Professor||16.4Y|
|6||Mr.CHAKKA SVVSN MURTY||M.Tech.,(Ph.D)||Assistant Professor||12.1Y|
|7||Mr.BOLLU MANIKYALA RAO||M.Tech.,(Ph.D)||Assistant Professor||8Y|
|8||Ms.SHAIK VAHIDA||M.Tech.,(Ph.D)||Assistant Professor||7.3Y|
|9||Mr.G A K S RAJEEV KUMA||M.Tech||Assistant Professor||6.6Y|
|10||Ms.N MARY JOYCE DEBORA||M.Tech||Assistant Professor||5.10Y|
|11||Mrs.TJL SARWANI||M.Tech.,(Ph.D)||Assistant Professor||11.5Y|
|12||Mrs.JD LALITHA SRI||M.Tech.,(Ph.D)||Assistant Professor||7.8Y|
|13||Mrs.K.S.B. AMBIKA||M.Tech||Assistant Professor||6.3Y|
|14||Mrs.RAVURI LALITHA||M.Tech||Assistant Professor||6.3Y|
|15||Mr UL Nagendra Kumar||M.Tech||Assistant Professor||11.10Y|
|16||Ms N Madhuri||M.Tech.,(Ph.D)||Assistant Professor||3.10Y|
|17||Mr. Venkatesh K||M.Tech||Assistant Professor||4.3Y|
|18||Mr. JS Narendra Kumar||M.Tech||Assistant Professor||8Y|
|19||Mr Amanulla Mohammad||M.Tech.,(Ph.D)||Assistant Professor||10.10Y|
|20||Mr NVKumar Reddi||M.Tech||Assistant Professor||8.10Y|
|21||Mr.G SURENDRA KUMAR||M.Tech||Assistant Professor||10M|
|22||Mr.NADELLA SUNIL||M.Tech.,(Ph.D)||Assistant Professor||11.5Y|
|23||Mr.N VENKATESWARA RAO||M.Tech.,(Ph.D)||Assistant Professor||12.5Y|
|24||Y VV Durga Prasad||M.Tech||Assistant Professor||5.1Y|
|25||Mr.D SATYANARAYANA||M.Tech||Assistant Professor||12Y|
|26||Ms.GADI MOUNICA||M.Tech.,(Ph.D)||Assistant Professor||1.9Y|
|27||Ms R SRI DIVYA||M.Tech||Assistant Professor||7.9Y|
|28||Mrs. VSLAKSHMI KANTHAM||M.Tech.,(Ph.D)||Assistant Professor||7.5Y|
Aditya College of Engineering & Technology, Surampalem is affiliated to JNTU Kakinada and follows the syllabus prescribed by the affiliating University for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Programs. Based on the Academic Calendar of the affiliating University the Institute prepares its calendar of events which include Curricular, Co-curricular and Extra-curricular activities. For the better implementation of syllabus prescribed by the University, the Institution prepares the Curriculum plan to meet the Vision, Mission of the College. Meetings are conducted regularly with stakeholders to develop new strategies in teaching and learning activity. IQAC organizes meeting at the beginning of the academic year with the Head of the Departments to submit the following documents. 1. Department Event Calendar 2. Course Allotment 3. List of Certificate Courses.IQAC is responsible for monitoring the progress of the Department level activities. IQAC issues a structured format for the preparation of course file. Head of the Department monitors the class work conduction, tutorial sessions, student performance, and syllabus completion status fortnightly. Every faculty will prepare a well planned lesson plan with advanced teaching methodologies included. College has an LMS portal and access will be given to every student, where every faculty uploads subject related documents.
Supporting Document -View
Supporting Document -View